Located in fashionable Ballsbridge, The Schoolhouse commands a prime location for corporate, leisure and shopping breaks making it one of the most sought after hotels in Dublin 4. Just a short stroll away from the centre of Georgian Dublin, with its many famous squares and buildings including Trinity College, the National Museum and St. Stephens Green, not to mention the city's numerous fashionable shops and malls.
The Top 10 Things to do in Dublin
Other local landmarks close to The Schoolhouse Hotel D4 include:
- Lansdowne Road Rugby Stadium: Located only minutes from the world famous Lansdowne Road Rugby stadium, home to a host of international rugby events including the Six-Nations. Check availability for the February and March 2010 fixtures at Lansdowne Road today!
- The RDS arena, which hosts the many exhibitions, concerts and of course the famous annual horse show.
- The Grand Canal which flows past The Schoolhouse.
- The DART station, where one can travel to Dublin's scenic coast line from Howth to Bray.
- The Grand Canal Theatre, The Grand Canal Theatre commenced building in January 2007 and the curtain rose for its inaugural performance on March 18th 2010 with The Russian State Ballet featuring stars from the Bolshoi performing Swan Lake.
- The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD) is Ireland's new world class purpose-built international conference and event venue
Companies which are less than 5 minutes walk from The Schoolhouse Hotel include:
- Treasury Holdings
|Dublin International Airport
|| 16 km (10 miles)
|Hueston Railway Station
||6 Km (4 miles)
|Connolly Railway Station
||5 Km (3 miles)