This luxury 4 star hotel in Dublin 4 is superbly located within 10 minutes walk of the centre of Georgian Dublin, with it's many famous squares and buildings including Merrion Square, Trinity College, the National Museum and St. Stephen's Green, not to mention the City's most fashionable shopping area, Grafton Street.
Other local landmarks close to The Schoolhouse Hotel include:
- Aviva Stadium: Located only minutes from the world famous Aviva stadium, home to a host of international rugby events including the Six-Nations.
- The RDS arena and Simmonscourt which hosts the many exhibitions, concerts and of course the famous annual horse show.
- The National Print Museum
- Merrion Square and the home of Oscar Wilde
- Battle of the Mount Street Bridge commemoration statue
- Number 29 Georgian Townhouse
- National Art Gallery
- National History Museum
- Trinity College and the Trinity library home to the ancient manuscript the Book of Kells
- The Grand Canal which flows past The Schoolhouse Hotel
- The DART station, where one can travel to Dublin's scenic coast line from Howth to Bray.
Nearby Companies & Embassies:
Companies which are less than 5 minutes walk from The Schoolhouse Luxury Hotel include:
- Treasury Holdings
- Bank of Ireland
- Allied Irish Bank
- Bruce Shaw
- Irish Dairy Board
- Irish League of Credit Unions
- Watson Wyatt
- Macquarie Finance
- American Embassy
- English Embassy