Hotel in Dublin
Nestled in the heart of Dublin's leafy Ballsbridge, the hotel is enviably positioned in Dublin's Georgian quarter: Merrion and Fitzwilliam squares, The National Art Gallery, and within a stone's throw from the International Aviva Stadium, RDS, Dublin's Digital Hub on Silicon Dock and the CCD (Convention Centre Dublin).
Other local landmarks close to The Schoolhouse Hotel include:
- Aviva Stadium: Located only minutes from the world famous Aviva stadium, home to a host of international rugby events including the Six-Nations.
- The RDS arena and Simmonscourt which hosts the many exhibitions, concerts and of course the famous annual horse show.
- Bord Gais Theatre
- The National Print Museum
- Merrion Square and the home of Oscar Wilde
- Battle of the Mount Street Bridge commemoration statue
- Number 29 Georgian Townhouse
- National Art Gallery
- Guinness Storehouse
- National History Museum
- Trinity College and the Trinity library home to the ancient manuscript the Book of Kells
- The Grand Canal which flows past The Schoolhouse Hotel
- The DART station, where one can travel to Dublin's scenic coast line from Howth to Bray.
Nearby Companies & Embassies:
Companies which are less than 5 minutes walk from The Schoolhouse Luxury Hotel include:
- Bord Gais
- Engine Yard
- Mason Hayes Curran
- Treasury Holdings
- Bank of Ireland
- Allied Irish Bank
- Bruce Shaw
- Irish Dairy Board
- Irish League of Credit Unions
- Watson Wyatt
- Macquarie Finance
- American Embassy
- English Embassy
With ample on site parking exclusive to guests, the hotel is well served by Dublin's DART service, Aircoach, Dublin Bus network and the City's public transport initiative Dublin bikes- an ideal way to explore the nearby city......