Accommodation in Ballsbridge
Your Private Pocket Of Calm
"We think things like fluffy towels and luxury duvets are as important as the size of our beds...."
As our guest at The Schoolhouse Hotel, we want you to feel comfortably at home, yet impeccably looked after. Our staff is dedicated to a discreet, but friendly service around the clock and will always be delighted to assist you in anything that you might need.
Our peaceful, boutique rooms are individually designed to ensure a relaxing stay and sound night's sleep. We think things like luxury duvets, power showers and fluffy towels are as important as our King size Canopy or Deluxe Twin Bedroom which are 17.2 mtrs X 3.5mtrs in diameter. Complimentary Wifi, coffee and tea, sparkling and still waters are of course standard and anything else is just a phone call away.
So sit back, relax and enjoy our boutique hotel in Ballsbridge.
- Super King-size Beds or Deluxe Twin Single Beds with Micro Fibre Duvets
- 32 inch LED TV with over 50 channels of Entertainment, Movies, News & Music
- Power Shower & Bath
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning and Heating
- Free WiFi
- Luxury Bathrobes & Toiletries
- Complimentary Mineral Water & Ice
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Cookies
- Combined Trouser Press & Iron with Ironing Board
- Complimentary On-site Car Parking
- All wrapped up in a William Morris Design
But don't take our word for it this is what some of our guests had to say.
dieStPaul_MN, Brooklyn, New York (Tripadvisor) - “This is a European style hotel (31 rooms), but rooms were far more spacious than typically is the case in Europe, the bathroom large, with shower and tub, and good water pressure; good wi-fi; coffee maker, free bottled water.”
Lilywhite1239(Tripadvisor) – “This is one of the most unique hotels I've ever stayed in, steeped in Irish history. Gorgeous bedrooms with fabulous beds (loved the linen quality!.”
Susie H (Tripadvisor) – “Fabulous little gem of a hotel in a wonderful location. This hotel has bags of character - all the bedrooms are named after Irish authors and scholars. Our room was spacious, elegant and really well equipped.”